Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Test Update

Well, some not so good news. I was right, the systematics test was hard. I got my grade back and it wasn't so hot. But, life goes on. I'm thankful that my significance is not found in a test grade, but solely in Christ. I need to remember that more.

Also, I'm looking forward to the end of the semester and the start of Christmas break. Highlights will include: hiking with my wife, seeing Zoe the Bullie play with my parent's dog (Apollo), and hanging out with a gaggle and I do mean a gaggle (last count was 23) of some great college friends.

2 comments:

JRob said...

I am so excited to be seeing you two. ! yipppppeeeeee skipppy!
love ya both, lots! Jenny

Rebecca Yoon said...

I found your blog. :) So, I wasn't the only one who flopped on that test, I guess. Dang. I hope the final isn't as difficult.