Tuesday, November 06, 2007

New Favorite Website

I have a new favorite website that goes along with my love of hiking/being outdoors. You can upload a GPS track from a hike onto a Google map and then easily plot pictures you have taken from the trip over your track. An example of my recent bike ride is below. The gators I saw during the trip were huge (only in Florida).

Little Econ Greenway at EveryTrail

Map created by EveryTrail: GPS, Photos & Geotagging!

Also, here is another hike (Rawley Springs) that some of my blog readers may have been on.

Rawley Spring Hike, Virginia at EveryTrail

Map created by EveryTrail: GPS, Photos & Geotagging!

1 comment:

Chris Winkler said...

Very cool, Brian! PLEASE let me know the next you're doing something local like this. I'm dying to get out and hike. Plus, it'd be great to spend time with you before you all take off and have a kid and whatnot!