Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Hey everyone...Chase here, this is my first post and an important one. I wanted to tell everyone what a great mother I have, it being Mother's Day and all. I really am a blessed newbie to have such a great mom. Here are just a few things she does: Mom is great at cleaning me up when I get dirty, which is often, she scrubs me at bath time, wipes my face after I eat (I'm a messy eater, what can I say), cleans my diaper which always seems to get wet. Mom also gets rid of my belly ache after food time with an amazing tap tap tap my back remedy. Even when I give her a hard time and scream my little head off, she is always there to pick me up, comfort me with sweet words and rock me until I calm down. I really do love her a lot, and I wish I could tell her with some poetic words, but alas my words never come out as I want them too. Maybe in a few years. Thanks again Mom for being so sweet, there is no where I'd rather be than in your arms.

4 comments:

Naomi said...

What sweet things to say about your mommy, Chase!

The Sinks said...

Chase, you are getting so big! And while your words weren't "poetic" in the poem sense, you did use the word "alas", which in and of itself is quite impressive. Tell your mommy I love her lots too! :)

Naomi said...

Can you guys please come to 6."7".8? I want to see those sweet round cheeks in person!!!

Tabitha said...

Chase, I love the pic of you and your sweet mommy!