Thursday, August 07, 2008

India Redux

It has been over half a year since our India trip. I did say I would post more about India and I'm finally getting around to it. The following video contains a summary of some of the highlights, including fun nights out with family, Christmas in India, rides on elephants and camels, temple visits, coastline hikes, and faces of India. Ohh and I can't forget the encounter with two cobras. Hope you enjoy.



By the way, Krisha and I are now in Roanoke if you haven't heard. Krisha is excited to be near family, I'm excited to get to hike in the mountains again, and Chase and Zoe are excited about the prospect of playing in the snow.

2 comments:

Beth Simmons said...

Thanks for posting these pictures and videos. They are great! Welcome to Roanoke. I hope to meet Chase soon!

Matt and Laurie Beardsley said...

Very cool! I watched the whole thing. Looks like it was a really great trip. Brian, you looked like you were going to take off when that cobra moved! ;-)

I don't think I could have ever gotten that close!

Thanks for sharing guys!