Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's all Greek to me!

So, this post is overdue but Brian and I (and Chase) ventured to the Greek Festival in Roanoke for the first time and I thought of my friend Laurie and how she and my friend Cristen used to live together and quote "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" all the time. "He don't eat NO MEAT!" "Is he good Greek boy?" and my personal favorite... "Why you want to leeeeave me?"

I think if Laurie and Matt and little Joey were here, they would have enjoyed the festivities. So Laurie, if you read this, this one's for you! I miss you!

2 comments:

Matt and Laurie Beardsley said...

Awwww, *sniffle* that was a nice shout-out. I miss you too!!

See friends shouldn't be too far away.....
"that's no good, that's why that no work!"

:-)

Briana said...

Krisha! Hi, it's Briana, long lost friend. I was blog-hopping and found you! how exciting look at your family! wow. Anyway just wanted to say hello and it's great to "see" you again. my blog is www.trevorandbriana.blogspot.com let's be blog friends!