Sunday, February 08, 2009

Who does Chase look like?

I'm still trying to figure out who Chase looks like. Some people tell us that he looks just like his daddy. Big blue eyes, cute rounded nose, and same hairline. And other people say that he has my ears, lips, cheeks and shape of my eyes.

Chase's expression of curiosity

Daddy's expression of curiosity


Chase's pouty face


Mommy's pouty face

Chase as a gnome child


Daddy as a gnome child


Chase's teethy smile


Mommy's teethy smile


So..... what do you think?

7 comments:

Matt and Laurie Beardsley said...

Oh Gosh! That's definitely a trick question! He looks like a perfect combination of both of you! Really, he does. He looks just like both of you! He couldn't belong to anyone but the two of you together!

Naomi said...

I haven't been able to figure it out either. He definitely looks like a perfect mixture of both of you. He is just adorable. You guys better keep making babies because they are beautiful!

Chris Winkler said...

I don't have a vote (I can never tell who a baby looks more like), but this is definitely a GREAT post! Well done. :-)

The Sinks said...

Wow, I also think he looks so much like both of you, but especially like you (Krisha) in the pictures you posted of you and him to compare. Wow!

Brian M. Whited said...

Chase clearly belongs to both of you without a doubt. I don't think specifics features are the point rather he is a handsome/beautiful gift from God. Susan and I are blessed to have you and Brian as our children and Chase as a wonderful grandchild. The pictures you posted were a pleasant walk down memory lane. Thanks!!!!

Anonymous said...

I still think he looks the most like his daddy, but he's definitely got some of his mom in him. Especially in that big grin. Either way, he's a cutie!

Unknown said...

Just a gorgeous little fellow and does look like both of you. Was lovely to see you baby photos again Krish you beautiful little thing! Love and blessings, Bella