Thursday, April 23, 2009

Chase in Action


Chase has always been a very expressive kid. I think if he was a body part he'd be eyebrows. I love how every picture shows a different side of him. I'm so thankful though that I don't have to rely on pictures! He's way funnier, cuter, and crazier in real life!

Chase finding his thumb

He's got that "I just scarfed my birthday cake" look in his eye!

He pretty much inhaled his strawberry bday cake. And here I was worried about how it looked. (Notice that his eyes almost look crossed. He does this when he focuses in on something really closely. It's quite hilarious.)

Asleep in his carseat.

Cuddling with daddy.

Victory!

1 comment:

lefk said...

This child is one of the most precious children I have ever seen!!! Chase and Elisabeth would get into so much trouble if they could be neighbors. His expressions remind me of Elisabeth's! Lots of love to you, Brian, Krisha, and Chase!

Love, Laura, John, and Elisabeth