Friday, May 29, 2009

This one goes out to the one I love...

This blog entry goes out to the one I love...

THANKS, Brian, for feeding/changing/playing with Chase for hours today while I was out of commission! I don't know what I would have done considering I was shaking from chills so much that I was having back spasms that made me hunch over. Thanks for doing your best to entertain Chase and keep him quiet so mommy could lay in bed and try to make up for the night of no sleep! Thanks for making me hot tea and bringing me pretzels and also for finding the thermometer in the middle of the night. Thanks for fixing the shade so my migraine would go away. Thanks for working extra hard to keep Chase awake so that he'd be sleeping during my awake time. Thanks for encouraging me to rest and to go to the doctor. It's days like these that remind me of what a perfect mate God has provided for me. I love you muchisimo.

WE LOVE YOU !!
(Sidenote: This photo was taken at a family outing to Kline's Dairy bar in Staunton. Looks like love for mint oreo is genetic.)

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh no! Why were you so sick? Are you feeling better? That's a very sweet post :)

Rebekah said...

I'm sorry you were under the weather, but I think it was very sweet of your hubby to take such good care of Chase. :) Hope you're on the mend now!