Thursday, July 16, 2009

We've got a walker!

Yep, Chase is officially a walker. And has been since the end of his 14th month. Not early by any means but actually just in due time. He started walking the week we began our move into our house (which is no longer one level).



One day while I was in the kitchen, my heart jumped because everything was silent and I did not see or hear Chase in the den. He wasn't in his toy corner, he wasn't in the bathroom (though he has figured out how to get in there) and I didn't see him anywhere in the floor. He had discovered a crevice that is just his size between the couch and the wall.

He makes it his regular path. Here are some photos:






2 comments:

Rebekah said...

TOO Funny! It always amazes me the places kids find to hide. :)

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

Cute video! Caedmon and I watched it twice...he giggled the whole time. Do you think they remember each other?