Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Llamas and Tigers and Ostriches- Oh My!!

So for a long time, Brian and I have wanted to go to Safari Park and see all the animals. Just a warning, if you tour it in your own car, be prepared to get really messy. I think I would opt for the wagon ride next time. We ventured there with Sophie and Chase in the backseat (of course we didn't lower their windows for fear that the animals might bite them). But I think Chase still enjoyed seeing the "aaamals."




The giraffe was just gorgeous!

Chase riding a daddy tortoise and Sophie riding a mama tortoise-hehe

Who knew kangas were so hunch-backed?

Cutest specimen of them all

Chase: "Dat Mooose!"

Brian and I thought this camel was especially cute.

Brian proceeded to make fun of my dislike for the scary beady-eyed ostriches until.... one attacked his food bucket and he dumped animal feed ALL OVER our car! Who's scared NOW, Brian?!

Kinda cute if you can see past his pointy horns.

Just beautiful --but made me cringe a little thinking of "Life of Pi."

ugly scary ostrich

my view from my car window

what a cute guy

Llama crossing- this one is for you Dawn Bonker!

Are we in India or something?

Llama face!! That's for you Catherine!!

And this little piggy went wee-wee-wee all the way home!

No comments: