Monday, March 28, 2011

Sophie at 8 & 9 months

Felt the need to share the cuteness:

Notice the curls on top

Another owl face!

With her cute polka dot tights

Sophie & Daddy

Mommy-Daughter shot!


Fun with Daddy

Picnic at the park

Who says girls can't play in the dirt?


Would have been a cute photo, except for my Michael Jackson hair.
Thanks B for calling me on it!

Bathtime curls

Plastic spoons make perfect bath toys!

Chase likes to help while standing on the stepstool

We are enjoying our sweet girl! These days she has 4 teeth, eats more solids, waves, gives high fives and is super fast! She's still fascinated with her tongue and makes lots of silly expressions and noises. She recently (finally!) got some chub on her (well, besides her plump cheeks) and her hair is starting to get curly. (I knew it was only a matter of time!) It's the same golden brown color as Chase's and everywhere I take them, people comment on how much they look alike!

1 comment:

The Nolls said...

Oh my goodness!! Chase has no baby left in him and full-out boy! That last picture took my breath away with how old he looks!! Growing up way too fast...
And Sophilicious is... well, delicious! What a cutie!! I can't wait til next time I get to hold her. LOVE HER! And ALL OF YOU!