Tuesday, April 12, 2011

More Chase-isms

"She prob-rey cry first" (he reminds me every time I put Sophie down for a nap)

"Goodness GRACIOUS!" (copying mommy b/c I say that when I lose my patience)

"oh THANK you" (sounds funny in person)

"okey dokey"

"I want my magna doo-doo"

"I wanna say God is great right now" (i.e. he wants to bless the meal)

"I want Soap-ee craw uh-wownd" (telling me he wants her to crawl around, though he changes his mind once she gets into his toys)

"You should get a treat, mommy" (you can probably guess what that refers to)

"Have you seen the muffin man? I want the muffin man." (This started out as daddy's distraction to Chase's daily "I want muffins" pleadings and now Chase thinks there is a real muffin man.)

And my personal favorite: "One day Soap-ee, one day" (which he tells his little sister when I tell him that Sophie is too little do/eat/have something)


No comments: