Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chase funnies

Chase: "Where's the cat?" (neighbor's cat)
Me: "I don't know."
Chase: "I think he went to get food. At the store. Yeah he went to Krogers."

Chase to Sophie: "You're beautiful Soap-ee. You are a gerber daisy!"

Chase to me: "Hey mama. I just love you so much sometimes."

Chase: "I want a BIG marshmallow. Can Sophie have a treat? She gets a little marshmallow because she's a little girl."

Chase: "Daddy I need to hold you." (meaning he wants to be picked up by daddy)

Me: "Sophie do you want your sleep sack on over your pjs?"
Sophie: "uhum" (Exaggerated nod)
Chase: "Can I get the camera? I want to take a picture of the penguin!" (referring to Sophie with her sleep sack on)

Chase (post-bath): "Look mama! We are 2 nakies!"

Me: "Chase, do you know what those are called?" (pointing to Sophie's tights)
Chase: "Those are her chunkies!" (which is what we affectionately term babylegs in our household)

No comments: