Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Today's funnies

Sophie: (noticing a man walking right by her swing) Mama! Mama! He nakey! He NAKEY!
Me: Uh huh. (hoping that the streetwalker without a shirt on didn't notice my 1 yr old calling him out for being half naked! Chase also asked me why the teenage girl in the youtube Zumba video didn't have any pants on!! Guess short shorts might as well be no shorts. Perhaps they are cluing into modesty at an early age?)


Me: Chase- Is Sophie still awake? (as we almost arrive home in our car)
Chase: No. I think she's sleeping... with her eyes open. (Sophie was in finger-sucking, hair-twirling mode. See below for reference.)
Chase: Mom can I turn on my buffalo?
Me: Your what?
Chase: My buffalo. YOU KNOW! That plays CDs.
(His stereo. How he got stereo and buffalo mixed up I don't know.)

(Upon noticing how Zoe chews up her treats and half of it goes in the floor)
Sophie: Uh oh!
Me: What Sophie?
Sophie: She don't yiiiike it!
Me: No, she does. Zoe is just a messy eater.

Chase: Zoe, come! Go lay in your bed. Don't you want to lay in your new bed?




(Can you imagine WHY Zoe wouldn't want to lay in her new bed? ha! ha! Poor dog.)

1 comment:

Patricia said...

so cute! i love things that children say.