Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why Ron Paul is Important

It seems more and more likely that McCain will win the GOP nomination. I'm not happy about that and I think he has little chance of beating the Democratic nominee. I strongly doubt that his stance of 100 more years in Iraq and his quick and fierce temper will not win him the presidency in this country.

I am still holding out hope that Paul might somehow win the nomination. But even if he doesn't I'm thankful for his run. He has taught me a lot about the role of government and the greatness of our Constitution. He started a movement that I hope will remind Americans that the best society is one where the people govern themselves, instead of having a huge federal government do so.

If you would like some more inspiration, here is a quick two minute video.

No comments: