Sunday, March 09, 2008

I think I'm seeing spots... check out the nursery!


Seeing spots? That's because our nursery is full of dots, dots and more dots! And maybe some stripes too. This is Krisha and it's my first post.


Brian and I have been working hard to finish the nursery. Our last several weeks have been filled with assembling new gorgeous furniture (thanks to Mom & Dad Jay, Mom & Dad Whited, and aunts Sharon & Alice), repainting a toy chest (yet to be finished), hanging mobiles and fun stars that I got from India, and washing all of the baby clothes (majority from Aunt Jean!). One of the elephant mobiles is shown hanging but I am still deciding how to hang the camel mobile over the crib. Surely the room has to have hints of India considering baby Chase has been there to visit all of his Indian family.


I included a picture of the Indian outfit aunty Sabita gave our baby!! Isn't it cool? I'm so excited about how colorful everything is as I'm sure I'll be spending lots of time in there. Did you notice that even the boppy matches the bedding? (Thanks Beth for the boppy and thanks to the Musselwhites for the gift card which I eagerly spent on this fun bedding!)


I am supposedly 34 weeks today. I say supposedly because I think Chase will come early... well, if he doesn't then I may deliver a very large baby. I like to think his enlarged cranium means he'll be a child prodigy. Maybe another Einstein, although I think the wrinkles in your brain are more important....Or perhaps at least a very cute bobble head.

8 comments:

Naomi said...

What a cute nursery! Your furniture is beautiful. I love all the Indian touches. And, I am so excited that you are blogging, Krisha!!!!! We can't wait to meet little Chase.

Matt and Laurie Beardsley said...

Krisha (and Brian) GREAT job with the nursery.... it has the same cool and bright colors that I remember from your apartment in Harrisonburg!! Krisha...keep up the blogging! So nice to hear from you on here! love you!!!! :-)

The Sinks said...

WOW, it's so great! Hope I get to see it in a few weeks (maybe with a baby in it, too?!?). Great job on your first blog post...can't wait for lots more! Love you!!!

The Walters Crew said...

Krisha it looks great! I'm sad to not be there to see it in person. I love the elephant mobile!! :) Can't wait to see photos of Chase!

The Walters Crew said...

Krisha it looks great! I'm sad to not be there to see it in person. I love the elephant mobile!! :) Can't wait to see photos of Chase!

The Nolls said...

YAY!!!! super cute and super fun that you're blogging now, krisha! love to all 3 of you!

Anonymous said...

Awe! I love it! It's so cute. I especially like the little outfit in the crib. =)

Anonymous said...

Of course I would wait till you were ready to push to check out your posts and the absolutely “GORGEOUS” baby room! I love the little touches and how you’ve managed to create a little haven for your rugby player. You are so creative and smart, and just the best behaved pregnant lady. Brian and Chase Alexander are so lucky to have you. And we’re lucky that they let us see your face now and again. I feel like I might be putting the biz on the street, but I can’t give you a pep talk so I’ll say it here – Don’t you think for a second that God has forgotten you or Brian or Chase. You just need to make ready to receive all that he has in store for you two worker bees! All our love…