Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary Hubby!

This is a little late, but Brian and I just celebrated our 4th anniversary. How do you summarize your gratitude and joy of 4 years of marriage? Brian, I love you so much sweety. I don't say it enough. You've been there for me through some pretty intense emotions, some roller-coaster highs and some dark valleys. We've shared lots of laughs and I think we've both learned to laugh at ourselves a lot more! Here's a quick re-cap of our precious 4 years of marriage! So glad to be on this journey with you!!


Our engagement where you caught me totally by surprise!


Our wedding: The happiest day of my life!

Our honeymoon in the D.R. where you made me do my MJ dance to win some vino.
"John Travolta after the hurricane, with no money. And for you a donkey, and never come back!" ( I didn't put the bathing suit shot of us...not because we'd be embarassed but more like envious that we don't still look like that!)


Lunch dates in the park near your work in B'water. Remember the psycho squirrel?

A silly photo on reddish knob!

Our first Sunday in Sunny FL as a seminary couple! I had so much fun moving in and painting with you!

Enjoying the view from our balcony in Oviedo.


Since we were on the kissing theme...A ridiculously funny shot of you with Zoe, our prized bully. (I'm not sure who has the underbite in this one. hehe)

Our getaway to Vero Beach! I love this photo! I fee like Alice in Wonderland.

Our Ft. Lauderdale trip where I was preggo and little burnt! What a fun boat ride.
Our India trip where you had your beard and I had my belly (6 mo preggo just to clarify.. oh and lots of Indian food.)

Bringing Chase into this world together! What a sweet photo.

Chase Alexander admiring his hero.

Our first date after we had Chase!

Your graduation from seminary. So proud of you.. but remember I still beat your GPA. Remember Chase shrieking as the RTS President made his speech? Yep that was our kid.

Our trip to Corolla with our JMU friends.

Finally back home in the mountains of VA!


Our first Christmas as a family of 3 (+ doggy)

Love you Hub! Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Aww! Looks like you two have enjoyed a beautiful four years together! :)

Naomi said...

awwww! What a sweet post, Krisha. You must really like Brian :) Happy Anniversary!