Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Sweet Nephew


I'm blessed that I get to see my nephew at least 3 days a week and watch him grow. He's a sweet baby and such a cute little guy too. So meet Asher Cade Musselwhite. And he's 4 months old today!

Look at those long eye lashes!!

Talking

Smiling

Asher is a joy to be around and just loves being social. He bats his eyelashes at you and smiles a ton. I think he looks like his daddy (my bro-in-law) even though Asher is a 1/4 Indian. Maybe he'll look more like Renu when he gets older.

Chase has done really well with his cousin around. He gives him lots of hugs and "pat-pats" and knows that he has to be gentle around the baby. Hopefully this will be good prep for Chase's sibling-to-be. Asher is also entertained by Chase running back and forth so that's a plus!

1 comment:

The Sinks said...

What cute pictures of Asher!!