Friday, January 15, 2010

so proud of hubby


Just a shout out to hubby to let him know how proud I am of him. In the past 5 days he's passed oral exams for ordination, preached at a local shelter, helped me host a refugee family, and done a funeral. And he's taking Chase so I can have some girl-time with a friend. He's been working so hard and deserves a shout out!!!


Oh and did I mention that he's training for a marathon and he's been running outside in the cold these past 2 weeks of Antarctic weather we've experienced in Roanoke!!


And he's Chase's favorite as you can tell by the pix!!

2 comments:

Krisha said...

Isn't he such a stud in his suit? :) He was on his way to do a funeral. I told him he doesn't have to wait til my funeral to dress up that nice for me!

Dr. Francey Pants said...

B. so looks like a stud in that suit! I agree Krisha, B. should wear suits more often!