Thursday, April 12, 2012

Photo shoot! (to the tune "you're so vain!")


Yep, that's right. I'm that vain that I decided: hey I don't have any good pictures of myself and it's about time that I capture (or have hubby capture) a good memory so I don't look back and think "yikes- I am so disheveled as a mom of toddlers." Plus it is usually me taking the photos but Brian is much better at it so I "encouraged" him (nudge, nudge) to practice his expertise on my new haircut.

Do you ever have a good hair day and wish you'd taken a photo for the next time you go to the hairdresser? I am always faced with that and by the time I need a haircut, my hair in no way shape or form resembles what I want it to look like.

Anyways, I'd like to thank hubby for putting up with me, Angie my hairdresser who is great with curly hair and always tries to please, and then there's Paul Mitchell who contributed to my hair-do and coconut aroma mousse, and of course God who made the evening just perfect. Flowers blooming. Light just bright enough. So perfect that you can even see my eye color.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

You're beautiful!

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

what a great idea!! i think the same thing: no good pictures of me, i always look so disheveled! you like beautiful!!

evs said...

Oh my gosh! I love this! I am so glad you took pics. I think this is what you look like all the time (including all the days you said, "Oh, my hair is a MESS!"). It is amazing how much Sophie is taking after you, and I love how you can tell the photographer thinks you are pretty cute, too!