Monday, June 11, 2012

Baby shower- full of Grace!


 Here are pictures from Grace's baby shower! It was so well-done with the elephant theme and all of the baby decor. I have to say that my favorite was the elephant cake and the AMAZING coffee punch!! My FL friends threw me a shower with coffee punch and a chocolate fountain and I remember indulging in those. And Brooke threw me a shower here for Sophie with some pretty fancy cupcakes that were each a different flavor! Aren't showers so much fun?! I wish I could eat and celebrate like that every day! Ok, well it's fun when someone else is carrying the baby in their belly.


Here is Grace! Isn't she beautiful?

 And here are the hostesses with the mostest!

 Look at the amazing cake and the baby pacis hanging from the cake platter! So creative!

 Is it appropriate to just stick my face in it? I guess only the expecting mama is allowed to. 
I told Grace I wouldn't tell if she did.

 Table with food & diaper cake

 Mama-to-be & Grandma-to-be

 It's a BOY!

 Here is Brooke chatting with Grace


 Canvas that Beth had made for baby Brooks

 Grace holding up the artpiece I made for Brooks' nursery

 Awesome mobile that my friend Kim so graciously made.
(It is similar to Sophie's birdie mobile which Kim also made along with all of Sophia's decor.) I wish I had Kim's sewing skills. I can only say I assembled it but that was easy since Kim made it with the ribbons attached! I love all things modern-baby-nursery!!! I can tell Grace loved it by her smile!
 
 Love this photo of Claire!


 I suggested we each give baby Brooks our favorite children's book so we could start a library for her (especially since Grace is a teacher)! Some of my friends did that for me and I LOVED the idea!


We can't wait to meet you Brooks Alexander!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Graceful to the eternity! All the arrangements are done in such an awesome manner. My friend felt on the top of the world after enjoying her bridal shower at one of the fantastic event halls for rent few months back. Glossy pictures were highly praised by all. Her favorite arrangements were done with full enthusiasm.