Tuesday, June 05, 2012

What do these have in common?

What do apples and wedding bells, halfies, and the hamburgler have in common?

Fonzy awaiting his lovely bride at the orchard

Yay for getting to hang out with Jo & Zach Koops!
Jo is my gorgeous inside and out half-Indy friend from the 'burg. It was a delight to catch up since the last time I saw here I was in college and neither of us were married!
So, I'm curious of how much B & Zach have in common just marrying into Indian culture? :)

Dr. Francey Pants giving the awkward/funny toast! Don't worry, I saw "awkward" because he knowingly planned it that way! He had the crowd rolling!
Dr. Franceypants we always laugh so much with you!

Yeehaw!! (Is that the hamburgler, you ask?
Why yes. Yes. I think it is. He wasn't on the wedding roster.)
Congrats Jenni & John! So excited for you two!

No comments: