Thursday, April 04, 2013

Chase's 5th Birthday (Lego party)

 Giant lego head (which is actually a lego sorter)
 5 YEARS OLD!!!
 My lego banner! (Thanks to my mom, Kim, and Brooke for contributing!)

 No I didn't let the kids punch each other. But I think this is the first b-day I came up with games. Aren't y'all proud since you know how much I "love" kid games?

 Duplo toss

 Pin the dot on the lego


 Birthday cake with edible lego candy! 
(I have to admit that was my favorite part of the party. Edible lego candy = a hit!)

 
 Grammy B & Liam

 Freeplay with legos

 Brooke and Baby Katie

 Liam, Uncle B, and Nu-Nu (check out Liam's face! HA!)

 Jackson








goody bags

1 comment:

-SVS said...

What an awesome party! You are so cute and creative. It looks like a pretty special way to celebrate a very big birthday. Can't wait to see you guys in person!