Thursday, July 12, 2007

Zoe, our crazy Bullie!

Krisha has been wanting me to stick up a video of Zoe in one of her wild and crazy states. If you've never seen one, then here is a taste. If you have, then you know a little about it and hopefully she didn't run into your knee when you did see it...because it hurts. We actually think she might be manic-depressive because she goes from the state in the video to sprawled out and lazy for several hours.

(Sorry the video quality isn't the best. It is from a cell phone. If I ever get a better camera, I'll post with that.)

4 comments:

The Sinks said...

Aww, Zoe, we miss you (and your craziness!)!! We miss your parents, too!

JRob said...

oh my word! I think that Zoe is too cute! Isn't it strange that we all have pets (or babies) now? I missed everyone so much that I needed to get my crazy cat the General ( who also does a crazy running around thing) and you guys got Zoe.
I love you both!
Jenny

Naomi said...

That made me crack up!

Anonymous said...

So this is what I have to look forward to in December? Hmmm... Just kidding. I love that dog, craziness and all!