Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Whited Family Photos: Take 1

My friend Beth Simmons (who happens to be the mom of my friend Naomi) was kind enough to do a photo shoot for us. The challenge was keeping Chase still enough for a photo. Beth did an excellent job of figuring out lighting and following Chase around! If anyone is looking for a local photographer here in Roanoke, leave a comment and I can put you in touch!

Also, check out this one on Beth's flicker page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/basimmons/3820919163/. I really wanted a foot picture in denim so here we are in our bare feet together. I'll have to get the original from Beth. I love the up-close shots of the flowers she did on another one of her shoots. Oh and the sweet little blonde girl on the flickr page is Beth's granddaughter.



















The last one was included for humor of course since Chase let us know he was done! Further confirmation he's not meant to be a male model.

No comments: