Sunday, March 14, 2010

My Frugalista Picture Project

Since we moved here (July 09), I have not been able to decide on a centerpiece above our fireplace. This is the main focal point you see when you come in our home and although I made great progress painting, I just couldn't decide what would be big enough to fill that space. Well, I"m proud to say, I finally picked out some family pictures (which will soon be outdated once baby girl is born!); I made 11x14's (for $2.87 a piece) of each and I purchased floating frames on sale for $2 each at A.C. Moores! So that's printing/framing 6 large photos for less than $30!!


Notice that Zoe made it on our wall!

Most of these (except for the Zoe photo and the one where Chase has red on) were all taken by Beth Simmons!

I'm excited that I can switch out photos at a cost of $2.87!!

3 comments:

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

GREAT idea...it looks great!

Naomi said...

I love it! I think it is the perfect centerpiece. I really need to print up more pictures of our family to hang on our walls.

Briana said...

Great seeing you at Church Sunday,...also i have a pup named Zoe too! Just wanted to share. hehehee