Friday, March 26, 2010

Easter Eggstravaganza

Here are some photos from the Easter Egg Hunt that I took Chase to (only to find that arriving 5 min early was clearly not enough time b/c the kids jumped the gun and got all the eggs as we were making our way up the hill.) Oh well. Chase didn't really know what he missed. And my friend's son was nice enough to give Chase some of his eggs. Thanks Loftin!



Kathryn, Chase, & Loftin

(Notice how Kathryn is holding Chase's hand so he doesn't run away. Otherwise I don't think Chase would have stood still for the picture as he hates photoshoots! Good job Kathryn!)


Here I am (large and in charge!)


Here are my preggo friends Brooke & Simonne- aren't they cute preggos?!


Cristen's artistic belly shot of us :)
It makes me giggle b/c we look like easter eggs.

No comments: