Thursday, April 08, 2010

Trip to the zoo!

For Chase's birthday, hubby took a half day and we decided to take Chase on his first excursion to the zoo!! He loved the terrain (stepping up steps, on blanks, climbing up benches, and then there's the playground!) I don't think he was that into the animals although he did notice the birds and the bright yellow snake.


Mill Mountain Zoo- Choo



Chase was a little apprehensive about going on the train, but hey he gets his cautiousness from me (Krisha). I can already tell that there are personality traits where he is just like his mama: he tends to enjoy a new experience once it is over with rather than being excited during the unknown. I think he liked watching the "choo-choo" go by more once he got to ride on it, but you'd never know by his concerned expression. That and the sun was in our eyes in every photo.

Porcupine that is much bigger in real life than I expected

I must've been thinking of all the cartoon ones I've seen. (The sign stated "does not shoot needles" ... whew... cuz I thought that wouldn't make a very good bday present.....)



Mommy and Daddy

For all curious of just how big my belly is getting

Chase petting an unidentified animal- zebu?

Here piggy piggy!

1 comment:

The Sinks said...

Cute pics of you, Krisha! And I agree, the porcupine was SO much bigger than I thought too!!