Sunday, July 25, 2010

BOOTY POP!

So I definitely saw an ad for something called "booty pop" that shows a skinny white girl before and after she uses the device. I would post the link but I didn't want sketchy pictures connected to our blog! It's even on youtube, though I wouldn't suggest that men look it up. Well, I'd like to say that we Whiteds, though we may be caucasian, don't find much need for it. See for yourself:


I think Chase should be a model for one.
POP!!!!!!!!!!

...Okay, maybe he had a little help from Pampers and his kiddie pool.

2 comments:

Matt and Laurie Beardsley said...

I saw an ad for the booty pop too!! It was in a Bed Bath and Beyond catalog. SHAME BB&B!! I thought it was hysterical and laughed and laughed...until I got to thinking about my own booty...

;-)

Miss you and your great sense of humor!

Naomi said...

Madeline needs a booty pop. Then maybe she could keep her pants up.