Sunday, July 25, 2010

fun bday presents


This year I got some really fun bday presents to celebrate the big 2-9. :)


A new ride... for the kids, that is. I am still holding out for a Swagger wagon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql-N3F1FhW4). HAHA. :) Thanks Mom & Dad.



A new place to ponder. (Thanks Susan! Check out the pretty cushion. I think it goes well since our front door is that color blue.)



A gift certificate for a massage (thanks, hubby! How did you know?! Prob b/c I always say that!)

A "green" hand woven basket (made of japanese paper). It's pretty cool and I think it might inspire me to organize our mail since I had been looking for a place to put incoming mail. I'm always looking to organize so any cool container is a perfect gift for me.

A bulldog card- thanks Hubby!

A bottle of my favorite coffee-flavored liqueur.

A mango kulfi pie from mom. (For you non-Indians, that's like Indian ice cream)

A visit from my BFF from high school! :)

And the best gift of all... a new baby girl!

3 comments:

Becky Swann said...

What a sweet baby girl! Isn't it odd that we get excited about things like strollers now! What kind is it?
love the place to ponder too:)

Krisha said...

Becky, it's a Schwinn Turismo double jogger SC214. Haha sounds like a bike! It is pretty funny that I get excited about the jogger but it's one of my only forms of freedom!

Naomi said...

Great Jogger. I love how it has a tray for both kiddos. I love how Chase is already taking advantage of it with his feet propped up. cute! Your porch glider looks awesome. A great place to curl up and read a book. If only there were time for that. right?!? But, I think Sophie girl is definitely the best present of all! Hope we can see you soon.