Friday, August 27, 2010

The set-up

You may remember this photo if you attended our wedding reception of Brian as a toddler falling asleep in his spaghetti....Well, we were at the beach and Chase had skipped his nap for the day. He was in a high chair when all a sudden his eyes rolled back and his eyelids started closing. I was initially alarmed b/c it looked like he was about to pass out and then I realized that he was just sleepy. Brian and I looked at him. Then we looked at each other. Then we looked at our table. What are the odds that the one time Chase is ready to fall asleep sitting up is the same night we had just eaten none other than spaghetti! We looked back at each other and then I could tell by the look in Brian's eye exactly what he was thinking. Or should I say plotting. We caught ourselves in a story-in-the-making that we could one day show at Chase's wedding! Or at least that's what we tell ourselves to make ourselves feel better. :)







So mean, I know. I blame it mostly on Brian. But he said the tradition must be passed on and that Chase's future wife will get a good laugh. :)



3 comments:

Naomi said...

Ha ha ha!

Briana said...

awesome. well done.

Krisha said...

:) Thanks Briana