Friday, January 21, 2011

Chase's crazy hair


So I still haven't taken Chase to get a professional haircut because let's face it.... this kid's hair needs a chop ever 2 weeks! I usually end up convincing myself that it is worth the savings and that "it'll be better this time around." But let's face it. It always ends up completely different than how I originally cut/style it. Everyone who knows Chase knows he has "crazy hair." It does what it wants, sticks up when it wants and has so much volume you'd think I was using styling products in it! (Chase does ask me for mousse on occasion.) Maybe his hair is having a case of the terrible two's?! Today it was so crazy that spraying water did nothing but made it look worse. Brian called it his "Conan O'Brien hair-do". Yikes!

front shot

"the part"

rear view

side shot

"the Conan O'Brien"

Just so all of the Chase fans know that I truly do attempt to cut his hair evenly, you can see my work (right after his hair cut/style):
rear view

side shot

profile shot (check out that dimple!)

"the part"

front view

the action shot

"blue steel"
(For all you Zoolander fans. This one is gonna make him famous.)

2 comments:

Becky Swann said...

He is so cute!

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

so funny! caedmon got his first professional cut this last week. his hair is so stick straight it's REALLY obvious that i'm unable to cut it evenly. chase's hair is definitely crazy!