Monday, February 28, 2011

Save the drama for ya mama

My sis uses the phrase "save the drama for your mama," which makes me laugh every time I hear it! So, Nu-Nu, this one is for you! And everyone else who wants to be humored by my kids' drama.

I've been trying to capture on film the essence of my kids. And by "essence" I mean cuteness, energy, excitement and strong bond between them. And sometimes photos just don't do that. In fact, I could barely believe the first video until I replayed it on my camera. I have trouble explaining to people how "active" my kids are. After all, I think most 8 month old babies sit on a blanket and occasionally crawl to reach a toy to gnaw on. But this video reminds me that my kids are exceptional. Exceptionally energetic, exceptionally CUTE, (sometimes) exceptionally loud, and exceptionally DRAMA(tic)! haha.


This one is entitled "Sugar, much?"


This one is called "Just how do you keep your furniture SO clean?"


This one we call "The Tongue Wiggle"


And finally, Sophie entertains us with her "blinky thing" that she does. You can tell Chase & I think it's funny.

5 comments:

Naomi said...

All the videos are set to private, so I can't see them :(

Krisha said...

let me try to fix that! Any better now?

The Sinks said...

My kids loved the videos, and Jackson got excited and said "Chase!" and then after the last one said, "Mommy, cute!"

Larry said...

Chase and Sophie were really enjoying each other and having fun , and communicating to each other, in their own cute way.
Enjoyed showing the video clips to their great grandmother in India.
Larry

Gretchen said...

Great videos! Sammy said, "that's why they named him 'Chase'...because he's so fast!". Your kids are so cute.