Sunday, October 05, 2008

Chase is 6 months!

We just celebrated Chase's 6 month birthday. Even though he cannot eat cake, I figured it was still worth celebrating. I made a cookie pie (topped with fruit). My parents, my sister and bro-in-law, and good friends Cristen and Johnny (and their kiddos) came.

Chase and his Crazy Aunty Nu-Nu

Mom and Dad

Chase and his daddy
Some 6 months stats:
  • Physical achievements: Chase has his first teeth, enjoys climbing, and speaking in tongues (I mean babbling)
  • Developmental achievements: enjoys trips to the zoo (watching Zoe the bulldog a.k.a "the beast behind the bars")
  • Mental achievements: recognizes us and checks out the cute Latina girls in his "Baby Palabras" Book
  • Spiritual achievements: Chase likes to put his hand in our plate when we pray ( I think he's gonna be a french fry stealer.)

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Krisha, you make me laugh! Maybe you should skip the cereal and let him have the french fries. They are much tastier. Chase is such a cutie. We can't wait to see him again real soon! (and of course, you guys too:)

The Sinks said...

Yeah, I want the recipe to that cookie pie thing, by the way...super yummy! Thanks for letting us be a part of the party!