Sunday, October 05, 2008

So what's Chase eating these days, you ask?

So feeding isn't quite as pleasurable as I would have hoped. (for Chase or for us)








My dad always made me eat Cream of Wheat growing up and I had the same reaction... bleh! (No offense dad.) This is the face I get after making silly sounds! So Sad!! (ok, so I guess Brian made the silly sounds. Otherwise you are wondering how my arm got so hairy)


But there's some redemption to this blog entry.


Look at those 2 teeth! This is the reaction I get every time I bend over to kiss Chase and tickle him with my hair.






He still prefers his feet to rice cereal any day!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Oh poor Chase! Not only does he not like it. But, it seems to make him very upset. :( Hopefully he will soon realize how wonderful rice cereal can be :)(bleh!) We love your 2 new beautiful chompers!

The Sinks said...

Oh Chase, food is AWESOME! Hang around with me, and you'll see how great it is! I much prefer peppers and onions to rice cereal, though...seriously.