Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm an aunty! and Brian's an uncle!

We are proud to announce that Jen & Tyler (Brian's sister and brother-in-law) just had their first baby. Welcome Colin James Robinson! He arrived yesterday 11/17/08 weighing in at 8lb. 9 oz. and 21 inches long. Jen was in her 37th week; yeah big Whited babies! Or maybe I should say big Robinson babies? (Chase also in his 37th week was 7 lb. 4 oz... I cannot picture how big he would have been if I had been in my 40th week or even past.)

We are so excited to be aunt and uncle to this cute little guy; Chase is officially a cousin! (Soccer team of 2 and counting....)

For now, here are some pics of Jen & Tyler. I think Chase actually resembles Jen is his cute profile. We are looking forward to seeing this new family of 3 at Christmas!

Jen & Tyler (Congrats to the new parents!)

Brian & Jen at her wedding

Brian, Chase, and Jen


No comments: