Friday, June 30, 2006

Worship class is over. It has been a pretty long week. The class was good, not great. The best part was the discussions in class. There was also an interesting guest speaker, who has a great website with free media for worship powerpoint and video presentations, www.writeclik.com. Since class is now over, I am going to try to make my posts about personal worship experiences from that day. Feel free to comment if you have any compelling worship experiences you would like to share.

2 comments:

Father Jon said...

I notice you have a Bulldog - so do we. There is a saying in our home... "It's all about the bulldog!" Annie is 7 and a half and a joy bringing ncomic relief to our lives. She will be a mascot in the new church after all she is an Anglican. Cheers JD+

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I am sorry that I have not kept in better communication. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the blog. It sounds like you are doing well. I will give a call sometime soon.