Friday, July 21, 2006

Geocaching

Here's a random way I enjoy worshiping the Lord. It is called geocaching. It brings me into the great outdoors to explore places that I would normally never see. And yet life is so short and there are so many places I will never explore. It makes me think of the new heavens and earth. Part of me hopes that some of the pleasures we enjoy in this life will carry over to the next. I think of CS Lewis' picture in the Last Battle, where the kids die, but upon death, they live and enter into the new renewed Narnia. They start to run through the wonderful paradise consisting of waterfalls, fields, mountains, forests...and during all of this running, they never tire. I hope some of my time in heaven will consist of exploring like Lewis envisioned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.