Monday, July 03, 2006

This one is geared towards Father John, but everyone is free to read.

Father John, yes we do have a bulldog and here she is.



She is a bundle of energy and joy, but also very mischevious. Since this post is pertaining to worship, I will share how our bulldog Zoe helped us to worship and possibly bring a family to Father John's church. My wife, her parents, Zoe, and I went out for ice cream. Zoe loves people and people love Zoe. My wife and I got into a conversation with a family of pug owners that also love bulldogs. The conversation led into spiritual issues. The family has recently moved into Chuleota and their old catholic church they attended is now far away. I told them of Father John's Episcopal church plant, which will be a lot closer to them. They sounded interested. So who knows. Father John, if for some reason, you do hear of a family like the one I described, attending your church, I would love to know. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Father Jon said...

Here is our precious bulldog Annie...

http://incarnationoviedo.blogspot.com

I will look for the folks you met.