Friday, May 14, 2010

Shower of blessing

Here are some pix of some amazing, godly women whose friendship God has used to bless me and celebrate our expanding family!

Here's Brooke- the hostess with the mostest! She's due the same time I am and still wanted to host the shower!!!

Alethia- she's looks so cute in her fun top!

Cristen, Elisabeth, Grace & Val
(by the look on their faces, I think Val or Grace must've said something funny... or perhaps Cristen and Elisabeth are on their second bubble cake)

Bubble cakes! We had a blast trying to guess all of the flavors. Thanks Brooke!

My BFF Cristen :) love the retro shirt!

Theresa, my fellow halfy. How CUTE is she? I mean seriously!

All the preggos in due date order- I'm the farthest along...hence my giant basketball belly
(sorry the ligthing was funky)

Grace :) (she makes me want to be a runner...ok well maybe not until after this baby)

opening gifts

Beautiful artpiece Val made with a verse related to our babygirl name-
any guesses for those that don't know?

Women doing what we do best- Socializing!

Thanks so much to all you amazing women for some much-needed girltime, for your support, friendship and all the laughs!!

1 comment:

The Nolls said...

looks so fun and you look so cute!

Hmm, I couldn't see the verse but my guess from the picture is Lily, and the verse about Him clothing the lilies and caring for the sparrows?

Can't wait to meet her!