Monday, May 24, 2010

Taadaaaa- Birdy Mobile!

It brings me great joy to hang the birdy mobile in Sophie's room. My friend Kim (check out her website where she sells cool baby stuff and also does custom orders: http://www.thirtyoneeighteen.com/) sewed all of the birdies and included ribbons and all I had to do was hang them. So I used my $1 wreath which I think resembles a nest and found another $1 wooden bird house which I painted and then applied fabric to the roof for a little color. (The roof matches the inside of the bumper.) What do you think?






Also, check out this way cute purse my sis got me!!! I LOVE IT! Thanks Nu-nu! It's the same Michael Miller Bird Swing Fabric that Kim used to make my curtains. Somebody on etsy was selling it!


Ok, baby girl. Your nursery is ready. Your carseat awaits you. Your diaper bag is pretty much packed. You have clothes that are not all blue. You may come anytime!

3 comments:

Daniel and Kimberly Jordan said...

oh, krisha...the mobile turned out SO great!! the birdhouse was a super idea and really sets it apart...i LOVE it!!

Naomi said...

It's perfect! I love it. We're ready to meet your little Sophie Girl too!

Briana said...

this has the Briana seal of approval.